This Policy explains how we protect your personal information provided through the Website and/or the App, and how that information is used as part of the service offered through both the Website and App (the "Service"). As used herein, your "Personal information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number or email address.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In connection with the use of the Website and App, Cents may collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Social Security Number
- Financial Information such as bank account numbers, routing numbers, credit card numbers, and account activity
- Unique Identifiers for accounts and applications, such as account numbers, your associated user name and password
- Information concerning your product preferences (e.g. order history, marketing preferences)
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
- When you download the App and use the Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID") (location-based information is not collected).
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT SECURE?
Cents understands how vitally important the security of your personal information is to you. Sensitive information, such as a credit card number or financial information, that is entered on our forms and transmitted is encrypted using 128-bit secure socket layer technology (SSL) and RSA/ECB/PKCS1 Padding. We follow generally accepted standards for the protection of personal information that is submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. However, you understand that no method of electronic storage or transmission of information over the Internet is 100% secure. Cents cannot guarantee complete and absolute security of your personal information. Questions concerning information security should be directed to Customer Support.
HOW DO I ACCESS AND CHANGE MY INFORMATION?
If want to discontinue using the Service, or if the Personal Information we have on file for you changes, you may make such corrections or updates by accessing our member information page or by emailing Customer Support.
If you wish to subscribe to email information updates and the latest news and information regarding the Service, we will use your name and email address to send this information to you. You may opt out of such emails at any time by simply unsubscribing from them as indicated on each of these emails or by contacting Customer Support.
Your information will be retained to the extent necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of the Website, App and Service, comply with applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, and to resolve any disputes.
HOW AND WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE?
Cents may use and disclose your Personal Information only to do the following:
- Deliver to you alerts and communications in connection with your use of the Service;
- Respond to your requests and inquiries;
- Analyze ways to improve the Service;
- Analyze the usage of the Website;
- Conduct market research to aid in future planning;
- Address possible errors and problems and to detect and protect against same;
- Protect against and address fraud or other criminal activity;
- Engage with third-parties contracted with Cents and who are bound by the restrictions contained herein;
- Enforce Cents' Terms and Conditions; and
- Take other actions as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Your information may also be periodically used to offer promotions with other businesses, websites, mobile applications or similar third parties. Your participation in such promotions or any purchase you make in connection with such a promotion, will be deemed permission for Cents to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, purchase dates and other related information with the applicable third party for the limited purpose of the promotion. Any such promotions will be subject to this Policy and will also be governed by our Terms & Conditions (including any applicable revisions we may post on the Website or transmit via e-mail to you).
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to the extent required by applicable law (e.g. compliance with a subpoena, or other legal process or as may be reasonably necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request).
You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership of Cents or changes to the uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding the handling of your personal information.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION TRACKED?
We and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the websites, track users’ movements around the websites, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
We do not have access or control over the cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts used by any partners, affiliates, or third-party service providers, and this Policy is not intended to cover these parties.
As our information management and handling practices change, this Policy may be updated from time to time. Any substantial or material changes to this Policy will be accompanies by a notification to you by email or prominent notice on the Website at least 15 days prior to the effective date of any such change. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information concerning our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact Customer Support using the contact information below.